On another note Avery still is not crawling. But man is she scooting! Yesterday she got to the entertainment center drawer and opened it and tried to get in it. I simply told her "no no" and pulled her away and then came "The wrath of Avery"! She was soo mad. It made me laugh actually I couldn't believe she was throwing a fit. Soon I know this will not be funny. Then I was eating a hot dog and she threw another fit cause I wasn't sharing... she's in a phase where whatever you eat or drink she thinks you need to share. Like I said its funny now... she definitely has a temper! Everyone thinks she SOOO quiet
Hah! You have no idea! I hate how she shuts down when we get in big crowds though. She's dead silent and just stares at you like my sisters would say "its like she's a snobby teenager judging me" hah. I don't know why but it makes me feel bad. I wish she wouldn't do that. But its just how she is. Social anxiety runs in the family. I hope to get her out of that someday. But behind closed doors with just a few people she's a whole other baby! She screams of pure excitement till her forehead turns red, she sings and everything is constantly "yay" and clapping. And if your not paying enough attention she babbles and squeals at you. She's quite the character. Also very musically inclined. And very dramatic. Oh I dread the teen years. Lol. Also her favorite singer is Miranda Lambert. I put her in her bouncy and turn Miranda on and she goes wild! yeehaw! I sure do love her with all my heart and with out her I wouldn't want to live. And I do everything for her...so I guess that makes me a good mommy. Right now she is stuck under the coffee table and smiling.. that's my baby for ya!
*Being a mom/dad is one hell of a job. But you are always rewarded. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment