Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My mind is a mysterious thing

Having anxiety tonight. Which usually means my mind is running a mile a minute. I miss working so much (who would of thought I missed that). I mean u went to school for a month to get my CNA license and I'm still having trouble finding a good steady job. I don't want to settle for a night shift where I wont see my family but its not looking promising anywhere I go. I love my daughter. I love being with her all day, but I'm not the kind of person to just sit at home day in and day out and do chores and watch TV all damn day. I want to get out and get involved. Be productive and socialize. I miss all of that so much. I'm trying to find a median lately and its not easy. I guess right now I feel like a prisoner to my own home. I know that if a job comes a long things are going to feel so much better. Because right now I feel very lazy and unproductive and that in itself makes me feel depressed.I think it would also benefit Avery. She needs social interaction just as much as I do. While I was in school she really loved daycare. I know things will get better, but tonight I feel discontent. Tomorrow I plan to go job hunting and pray to God something will arise. I've worked to hard to not be out there doing what I paid a school to get me to do.I created this blog because I always have so much going on in my head and I just keep it there. I feel the need to let it out. I don't care if anyone fancies my page or not. It's merely for my benefit and piece of mind.

*Well tomorrow is another day.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya girl, you're not alone! I think we should be proud that we've been able to be SAHM for our babies for this long, it's definitely hard and I have those days too. Btw, love that you have a new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie I'm glad someone else out there understands! Lol. Yeah were very fortunate to get all this time with them. Maybe there's a reason its taken this long to find something suitable. Thanks I can't wait to fancy it up like yours Haha! Not easy on a stupid phone ... surprisingly.

    ReplyDelete